Enrollment PDF Print E-mail

How To Enroll

If you recently moved within the Tukwila School District boundaries, you can obtain information about which school your child will attend by calling 206.901.8051 or by looking at the elementary school boundary map . Once your area school has been determined, you can enroll your child by completing the forms available at that school's office.  Click here for the parent/guardian enrollment checklist guide with a list of documents to take with you when you go to enroll your child(ren).  

Kindergarten Enrollment:

To register a student for kindergarten a child must be five years old on or before August 31.  A copy of your child's birth certificate and proof of immunizations are required.  For information about early entrance testing, contact your neighborhood elementary school for information. 

Nonresident enrollment: 

We are currently only accepting students who live within the Tukwila School District boundaries.


To enroll in grades 1-8 proof of immunization is also required. The school will request records from the former school, but a child cannot attend school without immunization. Requirements for high school include immunization records, transcript from previous school, and proof of residence. 

The Washington State Department of Health list of vaccines required for school attendance, grades K-12 is linked below:
Vaccines Required for School Attendance
Vaccines Required for School Attendance (Espanol)

At the time you register your child for school, you can also register to vote in the school office.